Saturday, August 23, 2008

Olympic Fun

Well, they are almost over. Hasn't it been great? I wasn't able to watch every night but I loved the nights I could watch. Of course I mean the 2008 Olympics. I know this has nothing to do with quilting but I couldn't let the Olympics pass without at least a nod from me. Well done Michael Phelps! Nice try, Canada! (that goes out to my niece, Denise)

So, before we say, "We'll see you in four years!" I wanted to share a video I found on another blog. This is Paul Hunt of Murray, Utah at the 1988 Olympics. Funny, funny, funny!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EO_BnsrWMnI


Oh yeah! We'll see you in four years!

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh, mama kitty! What kind of video is that? Ke he he

Michelle Kelly said...

That video was hilarious!! I love the Olympics too. Thank heavens for Tivo, I've been able to see all the cool races that people don't think are cool, like the BMX racing, it was so exciting!!

T Fowler said...

That video is great; Greg and I laughed through the whole thing! (although he actually had some talent). We have loved watching the Olympics at our house too!